irhc expansion team opportunities
As we continue to grow, we're more than happy to expand our brand to other places - locally and elsewhere. If you would like to have your own Ice Rockets Hockey Club team, please fill out our contact form and we'll be happy to see how we can assist. To get started, please review the frequently asked questions (FAQ's) shown below to aid in the process,.
why are you offering opportunities to grow the ice rockets hockey club?
We feel that it is in the best interest of the hockey community to provide opportunities to grow a brand that is responsible, positive, and impactful both on and off the ice regardless of location (both within the United States and elsewhere). After all, it is all about having fun enjoying the sport we love.
how much do you charge to add additional teams to the irhc franchise?
Currently, as of this time, there is NO fee to add an additional IRHC team to the franchise. We do ask that the additional team(s) that want to become a part of the franchise work with their players to provide a monthly donation to assist with the administration of the team. This can be worked out once an agreement has been set and finalized. Common team costs consists of the following:
- Purchase of IRHC jerseys which are done courtesy of our friends at Men's League Sweaters; costs are based on team location to account for shipping, handling, and quality checking (to ensure order was proper; charges are minimal per jersey above and beyond their price)
- Opportunities to purchase official IRHC swag which will be available several times a calendar year and through this website
- Requested (and much appreciated) monthly donations to help grow the brand and maintain the online presence and/or provide at least one sponsor which can help offset these costs
I'm interested in wanting to grow the team artillery. what do i need?
In order to provide the best possible experience and to have everything in place for your newly-created team(s), we ask that the following is done prior to contacting us:
- Designate a point of contact and/or captain which will handle all communication with the executive staff of the IRHC
- Determine the location and league level(s) of the newly built teams
- Express why you would like to have your team(s) become a part of our close-knit family
- Be available for a call with the Founder of the IRHC to discuss the opportunity